Due to increasing administration costs & countless number of false sign-ups (spam) onto the Tango Travel network we are considering asking for contributions to keep this wonderful community going. Could we kindly ask you to take a short survey regarding this? Click here to take survey
A fabulous weekend of tango in the beautiful Crete city of Rethymnon: 3-7 May 2012
Location: Rethymnon, Crete
Latest Activity: Apr 28, 2012
Join us for a mini-holiday: relax in beautiful surroundings, improve your tango, get to know like-minded people and have wonderful dances with tangueros from all over Crete.
Classes will be with Frances Pace and Manolis Tsagkarakis. Frances has taught tango throughout the UK and abroad. She has a reputation for giving people the confidence to progress and enjoy their dancing, as well as focussing on in-depth technique to develop elegance, connection and musicality. Our host in Crete will be Manolis Tsagkarakis, a wonderful dancer, teacher, and festival organiser, who'll make us very welcome.
- 10 hours of tango workshops tailored to the group
- classes with Frances Pace and Manolis Tsagkarakis
- practicas and milongas
- dance with local tangueros from all over Crete
- time to explore the gorgeous beaches, Venetian harbour, historic fortress and old town - either alone or with the group
- no need to have a partner (we're an extremely friendly and welcoming group)
- option to extend your trip to suit you
- choice of accommodation to suit your budget and preferences
For information and to book, contact Frances on firstname.lastname@example.org or Manolis on email@example.com.
This group does not have any discussions yet.